Big Bear Lake is about 3 hrs east of LA. It is up this windy little road. There is a gorgeous lake and lots to do. We had so much fun playing in the water and enjoying time with family there.
| She got a little braver with Grandma and Grandpa. |
| We took a little dip in the lake. Londyn loves water. Part of having webbed toes I guess. |
| Chad, Allison and Samantha joined us on Wednesday and we took the girls to a park to play. |
| Londyn and Sami loved the swings and the slides! |
| And each other! |
| Learning to share... (check out Sami's cute Sketchers. :) Aunt Nat is outta control at Nordys and had to get them both a pair. They light up when they walk and they love to watch their feet. |
| Bubbles! After being in nursery I learned how you do bubbles right! They loved to play and catch them. |
| Happy girls! |
| I love playing with these two together. They are different in so many ways but we had so much fun dancing and singing and seeing their different personalities. |
| And I love this look that Sami does. It is like "Oh My Gosh!!" |
![]() |
| Side note...Just had to point out Allison with the same look "Oh My Gosh".. And check out Chad in this pic from the last post- No wonder Sami always does this look :) |
| Sami brought some great toys to share! |
| SHOES!! Love these girls! So fun to dress up! |
![]() |
| The pool was closed but the kiddie pool remained open. Thank goodness! The girls loved it becuase they could touch. |
![]() |
| This pic reminds me of teaching swim lessons. Sami is good at back floats! |
![]() |
| Londyns happiest times. |
![]() |
| We went on the Alpine Slides one day. We went in shifts as the little ones were too little. I thought it was great that Pop was so adventurous and went too. |
![]() |
| Gram looks like a real motorcycle Mama. What cool grandparents Cody has. |
![]() |
| Cody and I always race when we go down these things. Oh and I always win :) |
| Matching girlies. |
![]() |
| Can't get people together from 4 states and not try for a fam pic. |
| Beautiful rocks and trees. Perfect backdrop. |
| Trying to keep the girls happy. Best Dads ever! |
| I was taking pics of Kyle and Katie and Kyle put the move on Katie.. |
| And then Pop put the move on Grammy. |
| We enjoyed our time together. We will miss having Cody around so much. |
| Kathy brought these dresses for the girls from Singapore. They looked sooo cute! Love how they are both holding their hands. |
| Proud Grandparents. |
| Love this pic of Chad throwing Sami. |
| Another funny. Someone told us gals to do something Sexy. Gram just laughed. It was so funny! The last night we celebrated Allison's birthday! We went out to eat (without kids-thanks to grandma and grandpa) and we had a great time! We are lucky to have such great family. Good times! Miss you all already!! |








5 comments:
Hahaha that last picture is so funny. Love looking at all the pics! We miss you too so much! I like the parts of the week that you highlighted--great post :)
I loooooooooooooove the pic of all you ladies and of course the one w/ Gram and Pop. Hubba hubba!
Looks like lots of fun! And great beach pic of your lil fam too. Wish we could have come. We would have needed a bus!
You always take GREAT pictures!!! I too love your family picture. What a cute, cute family! Miss ya tons!
Wow, yall have been busy! It looks like you have had a ton of fun. Now get down here to Dallas and your trips will be complete!
PS LOVE the cute outfits for the girls, someday I will have a girl to dress up (i'm trying the power of positive thinking :)
I've been watching too much Sesame Street. The only words I can come up with to express my feelings at the moment is "ME WANT MORE PICTURES" in the voice of Cookie Monster!! :)
Post a Comment