Sunday, October 2, 2011

18 months


Nursery here we come! 
My baby is 18 months today! I am going crazy wondering where the time has gone. Here is a little sneak peak of her 18 month pics. More to come... And I had to pull out a newborn pic. Seems like yesterday. It is fun to look at pictures and videos of now and then. She has changed so much but her personality is still the same.




Londyn is the happiest girl I know. As close as she gets to the terrible 2's she is still at a fun age. She has always been happy. She loves to play and jump and run. We have so much fun playing chase around the house all night long with her screaming with joy. She loves singing songs and she can do hand motions for Popcorn Popping and Itsy Bitsy Spider. She loves jumping and throwing rocks. Londyn is sweet as can be and we often catch her kissing all her stuffed animals and making us kiss them too. She loves movies and playing Ring Around the Rosie. In her books she always finds the animals and she can make lots of animal sounds. Londyn is growing like crazy. I wish she would stop!

I saw a funny card the other day.. I had to buy it just because it was so true. It was a pic of a little baby holding a book titled "How to Raise Parents." The inside just said something about how you are in for it or something. I think back to before I was pregnant and how much has happened in the last 2 years. We have been through a lot. She has really shown us! Through it all, I couldn't be more grateful to be her Mom. We have had angels watching over her and I and our little family has seen miracles. I am so blessed to have her and Cody. I would do it all over again and again for her. I love you Baby Girl!!

8 comments:

~Tara said...

What?!! She's 18 months old! Man, time sure has flown. She seriously gets cuter and cuter everyday, if that's even possible!!

Rosanne Boyd said...

She is just BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe she is 18 months already! Miss you!

Jessica Edwards said...

She is one gorgeous girl!! Happy 18 months, Londyn!

Allison said...

We love Londyn, too! Happy 18 Months!

Kathy said...

How fast the 18 months went. She is such a cutie! I miss her so. Love you all.

Allison said...

Just looked at these again--what a cutie :)

Julie Sacks said...

YEAH FOR NURSERY!!! One of my favorite things in this world! And just wait till you have another, time fly by even quicker!

Holly said...

Ah, fun to read more about Londyn. So sad we're going to miss you guys at Christmas and seeing cousins. :( We'll have to skype sometime.
XX,
H

Total Pageviews