Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I got Tagged!

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 joys: Seeing/being with Cody, Running with Buster, A clean house.
3 fears: failing a test, robbery and what the world is coming to, especially economically.
3 goals: Being a pharmacist, running a full marathon or do a triathalon, being a good wife and homemaker.
3 current obsessions: Cooking new and fun things, planning vacations, and LOST.
3 collections: Clothes, accessories and crafty/scrapbooking stuff.
3 random facts: I work a LOT, I am planning trips to Hawaii and Europe, I like 4-wheeling and playing anything outdoors with Cody.

SO here goes, I tag: Shelley, Allison, Julie, Christie and Tara. And anyone else that wants to do it!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I like that tag--lots of fun and random info. I'll have to think of some good things to put on mine.

That's funny about the kid quacking at your family at Disneyland ;)

Total Pageviews