Monday, May 19, 2008

The Mayan






My parents came to visit this weekend~ We had to work and study a lot, but we went to the Mayan for dinner on Saturday night. Honestly the food isn't all that good but it is fun to see the show. My Dad and I got soaked watching the divers do their thing. It is a cool resturaunt and the decorations reminded us of the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland. The divers are quite impressive and they all had on some funny costumes.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Looking at your pictures brings back memories of my freshman year--a big group of us went there before a dance for homecoming. I remember thinking the same thing--food wasn't so good, but atmosphere was cool. That pic with you in the stone mouth is cute :)

~Tara said...

Oh fun!! I at first thought your dad had spilled his drink on himself!!! LOL! I too feel the same way! The divers are awesome, but the food isn't good at all!

Julie Sacks said...

I have not been there in forever! I secretly love to go to watch those divers with their hot bodies! Only 4 more days till you get here!!!!!

Julie Sacks said...

No, you do not need to change any plans. I was thinking about going but I will be there next week and I can go and see her grave and put new flowers on it. Thanks for the sympathy though, I appreciate it!

Bree and Addi said...

I miss your family so much! How are you doing? I'm coming to Utah again for a short trip in June... I'm flying though so hopefully you can meet up with me one day!

Bree and Addi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Total Pageviews