Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our 3 year- CheeseCake Celebration!


Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary! It is crazy we have been married that long already! We celebrated with a little date to the Cheesecake Factory~
Adams Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple Cheesecake~YUM!!

We were pretty busy yesterday but it was fun to take a break and go out to eat together. We have had the happiest 3 years, we have made so many fun memories and accomplished so much. We watched our wedding video and realized how lucky we are to have such great friends and family that were there 3 years ago, and still are such a big part of our lives. We love you all!
Cody- you are the BEST husband!!! You make me SO HAPPY every single day. You will never know how much I appreciate your PB&J's, dumb jokes, morning runs and cuddling up at the end of the day and just talking to me. Thanks for putting up with me and being so supportive of any and every dream I could ever dream. I will love you more every single day of life and for all eternity~

5 comments:

Allison said...

We love that you were able to get Cody to watch the wedding video :) We're so glad you had a fun anniversary and can look back at thee three years with smiles and happiness. We love you guys!

Julie Sacks said...

I can not believe it has already been 3 years! Is it weird that I still consider both of us newly weds?! We will be celebrating number four when we are in Utah! Maybe Justin and I should take a trip to the cheese cake factory! We are counting down the days till you are here, literately... only 25 more days!

~Tara said...

That's so exciting! You two are SO cute together! I'm jealous you got to go to the Cheesecake Factory. I still have yet to go there!! I also love how you watch your video on your anniversary! That's fun and a great tradition!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Keep it up for many, many more years. You two are so good for each other. We love you.

Hannah said...

wow i cant beleive its been 3 years! congrats! i really want to see you guys again. it seems like its been forever.

Total Pageviews