

This is called Square Foot Gardening. I learned about it at BYU education week a few years ago. I got a day off today so Cody and I planted our garden. Actually I planted and Cody rigged up our drip system. This is our 2nd garden and we are hoping for another good year! Last year our favorite was cantaloupe, pumpkins and tomatoes for fresh salsa. We love square foot gardening- no weeds, no work! Just plant and pick!
4 comments:
Looking good!
WOW! That's really smart! You guys are pros!! What a fun way to enjoy our day off!!
It looks great!!! Much better then mine but then again, I just don't have the space like you do either, lucky you!!! What did you end up planting? 15 more days till your here!!!!!!!!
Nat I just found your blog. Love it! I just wanted to say hi because I never see you anymore. Hope things are going well. Congrats to Cody on the graduation, too. :) Amy
Post a Comment