Saturday, November 27, 2010

Early Thanksgiving in Idaho (lots of snow and puppies)

It had been a whole month since my Mom had seen Londyn and she was literally dying (and I can't say I blame her). So we made a trip to snowy Idaho. We got there before the storm hit luckily, and we left 3 days later when it finally stopped. Jordans dog Windy had puppies and they are adorable- so I was dying to go see them too.
My Mom always makes it special. This time- white chocolate fountain. Seriously the woman is amazing!


We were lucky enough to see Jordan- He is usually busy out driving his truck.

Kyle digging in. He is such a cute kid! I can't believe how old they are getting. He watched Londyn for me Saturday while we went to some fun home decor/craft stores in Rexburg. He is so good with Londyn- payback for all the times I took care of him I guess. I love this kid.

Aunt Steph likes to hold Londyn, as long as she doesn't cry or isn't hungry, messy, spitty, etc. She likes to rub it in that she is not the Mom and only wants to do the fun stuff Aunts get to do. Uncle Brandan even plays with her!
The Puppies! They are for sale! What a great Christmas present.... for someone else. Londyn loved them and would cry when we took them back outside.


Teach a 7 mo. old to be gentle..... "I pinch"

She thought Jordan was so fun! He made her laugh and thought it was so fun.

Grandma finally got her baby. She cried she was so happy!

So cute.. You know you want one! Look at those blue eyes!

We had a hard time leaving without one of these guys. We did bring Buster home even tho it was tempting to switch him out and see if they would notice.
Just kidding. I love that dog. He gets better and better the older he gets. Londyn LOVES him. SHe can be tired and hungry and just plain moody but she sees him outside and she is the happiest girl alive. Buster isn't as fond of her yet but he knows she is one of us and she will grow on him. 

We counted our blessings with 15 dogs and my whole family together. It is always so fun! Can't wait until Christmas.

2 comments:

~Tara said...

What a fun time!! I'm sure your mom was missing her adorable granddaughter!! I wish those puppies could stay that small and I would be all over them.

Allison said...

Sounds like a good trip despite the blizzard!! Hahaha "I pinch"--how appropriate. What a neat family you have :)

Total Pageviews