These pictures were taken summer 2004, shortly after Cody and I started dating. Don't laugh too hard!
 |
| Cody and I met 7 years ago today. I called up my friend Brandon (B-Rod) to meet up with him at Spring Fling. He gave me Cody's cell #. Cody was tired of girls calling him asking for Brandon so he wasn't too pleasant. :o) Thankfully I ran into them in front of Jamba Juice and the magic began. I admired his white truck and he liked my mustang. We drove each others vehicles, he kissed me, and from there it was pretty much history. It is fun to think about all the things we have experienced together and the things we have accomplished since then. |
 |
| We needed a pic of the temple for Londyns room. President Monson said in
conference to have one in every room in your house. So we took a day
trip to the Salt Lake Temple to get one and we got a few good ones. It's been a great 7 years! |
2 comments:
Love it!! Daniel and I are planning on doing the same thing, especially after the talk :) What a great family! You guys look even better than you did 7 years ago!
Wonderful pictures! You look beautiful, Natalie, and so does your little girl. You three make quite a striking family. I love the pictures from seven years ago. I agree with Jessica--you guys look even better than you did 7 years ago! What a neat picture for Londyn to have in her room!
Post a Comment