Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Seattle Part I- Costco Business Trip

I went on MY first ever business trip this last week. And it just happened to be to my hometown- It was great! Cody and Londyn came with me of course. I got certified to give immunizations. Costco and lots of pharmacies are now giving flu shots and many other vaccinations and the pharmacists are the ones who do it. So come see me at work if you dare!
Chang's Mongolian Grill

 We flew in on Tuesday. The first thing we did was grab some lunch. My Mom suggested we eat at my all time favorite restaurant. I missed having my family there to enjoy it with us.
Londyn was too tired to eat! She did great on the plane and slept so Mom and Dad could get a quick bite!





I really don't know what this picture is all about- Maybe Cody can explain



 I got to have lunch with my best friends at the Black Diamond Bakery. I meant to get a pic of all 3 of us but after Kristin left I remembered I had my camera. I did get a pic of the back of a truck while Kristin and I were in the car together! I had a great time with them at brunch. Jac got some chicks and Londyn and I had to go see.
 Had to go see the house I grew up in. We had to hide behind the trees to take a pic.
 This is Sabrina. She is one of my favorite people in the world. She lived 2 houses down from us growing up and Jordan made a ramp for her wheel chair for his eagle scout project. It was so fun to see her and her family again.

2 comments:

Allison said...

How neat to see your old house!! Changs looks amazingly good mmmmmm :)

Natalie said...

Mmmm..it is! Maybe one day I can take you there! Thanks for reading my blog, sometimes I wonder if you are the only one. :o) miss you!

Total Pageviews