Our first Snow in Oregon came Sunday. It wasn't more than an inch or two.
Londyn woke and first thing we took her to look out the
window. We told her it was snow and asked if she remembered what snow was.
She thought for a minute and yelled
"NNOSE" and couldn't wait to get her hands on it. Within minutes she was dressed and ready.
 |
| Snow Angel |
We got text messages and called indicating church was cancelled.
So we laughed it off then went out to play.
They held Sacrament meeting at 3 pm.
 |
| Snow seems more special here. Maybe I just like it more because I know it will be gone before I know it. |
 |
| Londyn's first angel. The neighbor girls were teaching her what you do in snow. |
 |
| At least we were prepared. Well with everything except a sled. Our neighbors Suzy and Marv had one tho. |
Lilia and Suzy sledding!!
Londyn loved sledding. We have the perfect hill right in our cul-de-sac.!
 |
| My prego neighbor and friend, Suzy. |
 |
| So glad to be home to play! |
 |
| Max had a snowman already assembled. We introduced Londyn. |
 |
| Londyn says "weee" all the way down the hill. Mama was a scardy cat and had to slow down! |
Something about the snow here being rare and all, makes it a lot more special and more fun! Glad we got to play in it!
4 comments:
I'm glad you got snow in OR since we didn't get any at CHRISTMAS!!!
I think that's how every snow storm should be everywhere....work/church canceled!! Looks like tons of fun!!
You have to love it when they cancel church for a little snow! We experienced that in WA a couple times. So funny. I'm glad you were able to play in it (and Cody in his sandals!) and have fun with Londyn.
PS-Your home is beautiful!
I know just what you mean. When I was growing up it only snowed once a year and we always made it worth while. Im glad Londyn had fun!
Post a Comment