.jpg)
.jpg)
We then traveled to Carthage Jail, the place where the Prophet Joseph Smith was killed. It was a very spiritual experience to be in the room and see the window that Joseph fell out and hear the sequence of events of his martyrdom.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
After Carthage, We went to the Monument to Women. It was dedicate in 1978 to show women how/what they were to become. I am teaching RS on Sunday and am using this garden in my lesson. This is the statue that represents me!
.jpg)
Then, back to the flats for more tours. They have done a really good job restoring the town shops and they even teach you how they built wagons, made bricks, rope, candles, bread, pottery, tin bowls, etc. This is the rope we made.
.jpg)
This is Cody and I dancing in the top of the Cultural Hall.
.jpg)
At night time we went to Rendezvous in Old Nauvoo- Another show put on by the Sr. Missionaries.
3 comments:
Love all the pictures! I'm so glad you guys had a good time. We're glad you're back safe :)
Wow- Looks like an Amazing trip! I would love to do that some day! Love the pictures- looks like you had a Great time!
Thanks for posting the pics!! I absolutely loved the dancing picture!! You guys had great form and Cody's serious face cracked me up!!:)
Post a Comment