Saturday, October 27, 2012

Animal Safari- Winston, OR


Welcome to the Safari! 

It is a drive through Safari. Like one I grew up with, except you could feed those animals bread, I kept wanting to feed these guys. 

Our Grizzly friend.


Elk. It really looks like Africa in some places of the park.

Trying to feed the Lamas

Baby Cheetas

Always have to feed the goats!

Feeling brave with Daddy.

Londyn loves animals and was in heaven. 

Is that not the cutest little lamb ever?

Family Safari

Cody heard mention of a camel ride, he said he had never even ridden a camel. I  made sure Londyn and him both had the experience. I was probably her age when I rode one, and funny enough I think it was at the Phoenix Zoo. 

Londyn loves pony rides and the camel was no exception. Now when we watch Aladdin she gets excited about the camels. 

We went on a train ride and all. 

Mama Goose on the loose!

I got a little Kangaroo pouch too. 5-1/2 mo baby bump

Back to feed the goose. There were huge carp that would eat anything the ducks and goose missed. 

The park had a special October Pumpkin Patch we had to hit up before our journey home. 

I thought this was so cute! Reminds me of Cinderella.

Bounce House is her fav.

She was brave to go on the pumpkin ride. She was the only one so the guy left her in there forever.


She was scared to death of this huge pumpkin, but then she loved him at the same time. She never took her eyes off him the whole time we were there. 

She totally posed for this by herself!!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews