![]() |
| Corbyn, Jay and Londyn. It was Jay's 2nd birthday celebration. We had cake, presents and a pinata! |
![]() |
| Proof that I camped. Enuf said! |
![]() |
| The Taylors. Cool new family in our ward. So fun to spend a night and get to know them better. Ty, their middle son is in my Sunbeam class. He is adorbs. So are the other two! |
![]() |
| Heather even brought Londyn a bike to ride. So sweet and thoughtful. We hit some good jumps! |
![]() |
| Party/Pinata time! |
![]() |
| Jay (2) has the cutest little voice, he babbles, so funny! I wanted to take him home. |
![]() |
| Candy, Candy, Candy.. |
![]() |
| 5 mo prego- still camping, hiking and happy. Loving the waterfalls! |
![]() |
| Mommy is 5 mo. pregnant! |
![]() |
| Londyn really didn't want her picture taken. Nobody really does when you are camping. Cody planned the camp out with Travis and did a lot of packing and planning, it was a nice break for me. |











1 comment:
Fun! You guys are such great people and always have SO many friends!!! I'm bigger than you at 5 months pregnant Nat, you look GREAT!!! Sounds like you are doing great. I still miss you though!
Post a Comment