| Planes, Trains and Automobiles- First time on Amtrak! All aboard! |
NEW YORK CITY
First stop- a hop on bus tour and a sightseeing cruise! The guide loved us girls and sat by us and told us all sorts of fun facts about NYC- There are perks to traveling with just girls!| Lady Liberty and us Ladies |
| I totally had a cupcake for dinner |
| But luckily we all split some meals. We ate some good food the whole week. |
| Pedal faster!! He was sweating pretty good!! bahaha |
| WICKED!! |
| Steph, you can't be mad at me- you made the face! |
| BEST PIZZA EVER!! In my whole life! |
| Amazing little bites of Heaven!!! |
| 9/11 lights |
| Love the bridges! |
| American Girl store- so fun to take my Mom and Sis here! |
| And my baby girl! One day I will get in a lot of trouble in this store!! |
| We walked all through central park in the pouring rain. |
| My friend Mckenzie recommended several places in NYC, Dylans Candy was a great one! Thanks again Mckenzie! |
| So long NYC! |
1 comment:
My goodness, that looks like a super fun trip! I'm glad you got to go. I would love a trip with my mom and sisters!
PS the necklace from H&M is super cute on you!
Post a Comment