Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Portland Children's Museum

Last January we met some friends at the Children's Museum in Portland. It was pretty expensive and for a few dollars more we could upgrade to a yearlong membership. I decided to go for it and I am glad I did. They have bring a friend day every third Thursday and we have been able to go back with friends- this time with Raeghan, Miranda and Rhonin. The girls had a great time and Miranda and I did too. We got to go to Ikea after and that made it all worth it :o) The museum has a Pet hospital, a slide with a rock climbing wall, a grocery store, a water area, a face paining area, and dig pit and so much more. here are a few pics and the cutest video ever of the girls painting each others faces.























No comments:

Total Pageviews