Friday, October 5, 2012

Bye to Camilles/New School

 Camille told us last year she would be ending daycare this August. We never thought it would really come to a close. It was a huge blessing in all 3 of our lives and we miss it already! I wanted to have some pictures to show Londyn when she was older as I don't think she will remember. She has a strong connection with the whole family and since they are in our ward I hope she will remember and know them as she grows.
Before and After Daycare. 

Camille's backyard and the swings Londyn LOVED!!


Camille, Londyn, Miranda and Rhonin. Miranda's daughter Raeghan was a great friend to Londyn and she is lucky to be able to go play with them now.

Kuebler Early Learning Center
1st day- so excited about her backpack!

They offer dance and gymnastics classes. Londyn has a ball.
Londyn LOVES to dance!!

She took her monkey to dance with her. She was sad after I went out of town :o( I missed her [and Cody] soo much!


1 comment:

Allison said...

Sad that Camille decided to end the daycare, but how neat that she's in your ward and you guys have been able to make such good friends there!! What a lovely home she has.

Total Pageviews